- Setting mechanisms that increase competence and improve academic counseling and self-development of the faculty.
- Reviewing and evaluating quality of study plans preparation concerning academic programs development according to quality requirements, needs of labor market and motivating creative thinking.
- Following-up and coordinating with colleges' quality units concerning the fulfillment of teaching and learning requirements.
- Participating in making policies that develop teaching methods and the evaluation systems of faculty and students in order to enhance the University's outlook to student-based learning.
- Setting mechanisms that develop and improve learning and teaching requirements, such as libraries, laboratories, and teaching and internet rooms within colleges.
- Developing and improving the skills of human resources in the scope of job.
- Conducting other tasks assigned by Dean of Development and Quality.